Our Strategy and Commitment:
- Lim Studio is a wholesale only jewelry company. We work hard to ensure that our clients are happy and extremely satisfied with our products- not only for the first order, but for all future orders as well! Our first priority is to establish long-lasting, personal relationships with both our suppliers and our retail outlets. We know that your success is directly linked to our success.
- Wholesale catalogs with price lists (or quick quotes for customized orders) are available upon request.
- Because each of these designs are created in a CAD program, they can easily (and at no extra customization cost or time to you) be produced to your exact specifications. We can deliver any metal and any gemstone to suit your target price point.
- We can work with each client to determine what metal (18kt gold: yellow or white), platinum, vermeil (thick coating of 18kt gold over sterling silver), or Argentium Silver (won’t tarnish like sterling) would best suit your clientele and price point.
- We will also work with you on the desired gemstones for your personalized, Lim Studio Water Garden Collection. We can produce any of these designs with semi-precious gemstones, diamonds & spinals, or with Swarovski Crystals for Argentium Silver pieces. If you would like to match a season’s colors, we would be happy to accept your color swatches and match your order perfectly!
- Lim Studio has created an exquisite and unique line of wedding rings. Each ring can be created with any metal, finish and gemstones. Lim Studio can also design a line of wedding rings to suit your clientele.
- Reasonable design costs are dependent on each order and quick quotes are gladly given.
- In order to help our clients control cost, we offer the ordered wedding rings as an inexpensive sample line (all in vermeil with man-made gemstones). When your customer selects a ring, simply order the right size. We will send a wax (at a low fee, which is fully applicable to the final ring cost) to you to ensure your customer’s full satisfaction. Only when the customer is entirely satisfied and committed to their choice will we produce the final piece. This reduces the chance for returns and ensures happy, repeat customers for you!
- With a minimal investment, your store can now offer a wide range of wedding ring styles. As people are willing to invest heavily in their wedding bands in a good economy or bad, this can lead to critical sales when all else fails to provide needed revenue.
- While Lim Studio does not put arbitrary minimums on each order, we do request that you order enough pieces to ensure a good display. Normally, this would include at least one necklace, two types of earrings (with a double order for each) and possibly a ring or bracelet. For wedding rings, we suggest a ten ring (sample line) minimum.
- We would also be happy to supply you with company information and marketing materials (small display card with Lim Studio logo and contact info and/or a small brochure) to include in your display or customer packaging if you wish.
- Lim Studio’s credit terms are as follows for first time buyers: 50% down payment on order and 50% before final delivery. More flexible terms can be worked out later for established customers.
- Small orders (single store order) require a 30 day delivery time
- Large orders (multiple stores) require 60 days
- Lim Studio has a rigorous quality control system: each piece is meticulously hand inspected before delivery. If, however, in the minute chance that there is a manufacturing problem upon receipt of goods, we will be happy to replace your defective merchandise immediately if contacted within one week of receipt.
- If the product does not sell within 6 months, Lim Studio would like to consult with the retailer to determine the cause of the problem. This may result in either a new display strategy, pricing strategy or perhaps additional loaned or purchased pieces to increase the display’s effectiveness. If the pieces have not sold in one year, Lim Studio would like to extend a return/exchange process: for each return, Lim Studio will apply full credit toward the equal purchase plus one additional item. No restocking fee will be charged. All purchases must be returned in the condition they were delivered. Original packaging is desired, however, not absolutely necessary.